Representative Jim Durkin and Senator John Curran are hosting a free Senior Health Fair on October 13, 2017 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. at CORE Fitness Center, 16028 127th Street in Lemont, IL.
A few of the programs that will be offered are:
- Rules of the Road class at 10 a.m.
- Flu Shots Free with Medicare B, $29.99 without
- Free blood pressure checks
- Hearing screening
- And, more
NEED A PASSPORT?
The DuPage Circuit Court Clerk’s office will be available to process your passport applications. Please bring the following with you to the event:
1. Completed DS-11 Application - filled out in black ink
2. Proof of U.S. Citizenship, bring either
- A certified copy of your birth certificate with both your parents’ names on it or
- A Naturalization certificate
- Photocopies or hospital certificates will not be accepted
3. Valid photo id (drivers license or state id), if you can, also bring a photocopy of the front and back of your id.
4. One passport photo
5. Two separate checks, completed as follows:
- $110.00 made out to the U.S. Department of State
- $25.00 made out to the Circuit Court Clerk
Additional fees will apply for expedited service (2-3 week delivery)
Call Donna at 630-407-8577 with questions about passports.
For more information about the Senior Fair contact Rep. Durkin's office at 630-325-2028.