DuPage Area State Representatives and Senators are joining forces through the entire month of September to help Loaves & Fishes support DuPage County families in need.
Loaves & Fishes is a non-for-profit food pantry that feeds up to 800 DuPage County families per week, serving 7,607 children and 1,238 senior citizens each year. Families in need can shop for free in a grocery store-like setting for food, supplies and personal care items.
Currently, Loaves & Fishes is experiencing a shortage of essential items so area legislators are setting up collection points in their district offices to collect donations of the following:
- Diapers & Wipes
- Laundry Detergent
- Toilet paper
- Household Cleaning Products
If you would like to help, you can drop off items from the list above at any of these drop off locations:
- State Rep. Jim Durkin - 16W281 83rd St. Burr Ridge, IL 60527 (830a-500p M-F)
- State Rep. Peter Breen - 929 S. Main St. Suite 105B, Lombard, IL 60148 (9a to 4p M-F)
- State Senator Michael Connelly - 552 S. Washington St., Suite 104, Naperville, IL 60540 (8a to 5p M-F)
- State Senator John Curran - 7501 South Lemont Road, Suite 315, Woodridge, IL 60517 (10a - 3:00p M-F please call prior to drop off)
- State Rep. Mazzochi - 1 S Cass Avenue Westmont, IL (9a to 4p M-F)
- State Senator Jim Oberweis - 959 Oak Street, North Aurora, IL 60542 (9a-5p M-Th, 9a-4p F)
- State Rep David Olsen - 633 Rogers Street Suite 108 Downers Grove, IL 60515 (9a to 3p M-F)
- State Rep. Grant Wehrli - 55 S. Main Street Suite 383 Naperville, IL 60540 (10a to 2p M-TR)
- State Rep. Christine Winger - One Tiffany Pointe Suite G3 Bloomingdale, IL 60108 (9a to 4 p M-F)
Do you like this post?